Friday, April 21, 2017

BOOK REVIEW: Bad Boy Neighbor by Maddie King

Bad Boy Neighbor by Maddie King
Published date: 21st April, 2017
Genres: Novella, Adult
Format: Ebook
Rating: 3*
Synopsis:

My neighbor is an arrogant prick.
I’ve lived across the street from him for three years and I’m fed up with his constant partying. He’s the neighborhood bad boy and everyone is afraid to confront him - everyone but me.

When I go to put my foot down one night, I’m in for much more than I thought.
He’s going to show me who the boss of the neighborhood is and he doesn’t care if I like it or not.



REVIEW:



 I know this is just a short story/book/novella and full of hot and steamy moments but I would have loved to read more about Brook and Xander.

Xander's an arrogant prick but we sort of got a glimpse of his softer side.
Yes, Brooke has had enough of his douche bag's attitude but there's so much attraction between these two that it's impossible to not shred clothes & have some fun under the sheets or in the porch of someone's house if you know what I mean ahaha. 



It's a shame this wasn't a full length book because it had so damn much potential to be like a 350 page book filled with drama, more of their relationship and a lot more slutty/hot scenes.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment